Description of Canvases and Print Papers
Highest Quality Prints
The lab I use for prints and canvases uses some of the best materials the industry has to offer. These products offer unbeatable longevity and a look that is second to none.
Smooth Giclée Watercolor Prints
This smooth fine art paper is a bright white, 100% cotton, 250gsm, Ph-neutral, archival medium made by Canon. It is the ideal paper when you need a discreet medium that won’t interfere with the image.
Gallery Wrapped Canvas
- It is a high quality print on artist canvas.
- The canvas is stretched over custom-made wood supports.
- It is available in any size.
- Its depth is 1.75″
- The canvas is made by Fredrix (Tara Materials). It is a thick 350 gsm 2×1 19 mil, OBA-free, Ph-neutral, poly-cotton canvas that’s perfect for photo or art reproduction. Combined with OEM archival water-based inks, this canvas will yield the maximum color saturation and longevity available today.
What’s so cool about gallery-wrapped canvases?
- These images stand out boldly without the distraction of a frame
- They appear to “float” on your wall.
- You don’t need a frame for stability; the structure is inside the art.
- The 1 3/4 inch depth creates a more distinctive appearance.
- Can have edges that are black or white or the image can be wrapped around the edge or have the image mirrored onto the edge. If you have the image wrapped around the edge some of the outer portions of the photo will not be seen on the front. Mirror edges add 7.50 to the cost. (feel free to email me with any questions)
Prints are reflective material and monitors are backlit. Different monitors may also show subtle differences in hue and contrast. Because of this, your print(s) may appear slightly different than what you see on your computer. There will be no copyright visible on your print(s).