(commercial, theatrical and personal headshots)
There are three basic categories: commercial, theatrical and personal.
Your commercial headshot conveys a light-hearted and fun feel while exuding trust and integrity. A neutral coloured wardrobe works best (unless bright colours are integral to your personality). The viewer of your headshot should feel warmth from your photo that compels them to want to know more about you.
Theatrical headshots give your agent a likeness to submit for television, film and stage work. The nature of the theatrical market requires a more subtle and responsible approach. For the most part theatrical parts have much more at stake. A great deal of money, time and effort go into these productions and those doing the casting want reliable professionals. The theatrical headshot should convey a feel of responsibility, reliability and dependability. Even a casual viewing of the image should communicate feelings of professionalism and trust.
Sessions are done in the comfort of your own home or office. I will set up a portable studio.
Outdoors sessions are also available at the location of your choice.
Your Session Includes:
- Initial consultation via phone, e-mail or in person
- Approximately a 30 minute to 1 hour session on location
- Complete studio set up in your home/office (or an on-location session)
- Photographer’s time and creativity
- Image preparation and correction, including the initial edit
- Low resolution digital proofs uploaded to a private online-gallery (password protected)
- You choose up to 3 images to be expertly retouched.
Additional images may be purchased.
Don’t wait. Contact me by using this form or by calling 250.709.9476